Nothing changes as quickly in this fast moving world as employment law. If you have staff to manage, we can help decide what is best for the business or organisation and then work with you towards that outcome, lowering the legal risks as far as possible.
Our employment services include:
- Contracts and service agreements
- HR policies and procedures
- Disciplinary and grievance
- Conduct and capability
- Unfair and constructive dismissal
- Discrimination and equal opportunities
- TUPE transfers
- Collective redundancies
- Settlement agreements
- Tribunal and court representation
- Post-employment restrictions
- Disciplinary and Grievance Investigations
- Workplace Conflict
More infomation on personal employee legal services.
Frances founded and chairs the Suffolk HR Forum, a group of local HR professional practitioners who meet in the Boardroom at UCS Waterfront. If you are interested in attending please contact Frances. Dates are:
18 November 2015
An IT challenge: Bring Your Own Device – click on the link to consider the opportunities and the legal/HR issues they raise.