We believe that our services are delivered at reasonable and competitive costs. We understand that you will need to have some idea of the likely cost of engaging our services and we therefore give you as much information in this regard from the outset as we are able.
The basis on which we charge you is set out in detail in our standard terms of business and our letter of engagement when we first write to you. However, the following points may assist.
- Unless we agree a fixed fee or other basis of charging, we will bill on the basis of time recorded on our computerised system at our hourly rate.
- We will where possible seek to estimate our likely charges, but if a matter becomes more protracted or complex than was envisaged, we will tell you.
- If you wish to put a limit on the costs you are prepared to invest in any matter, we will work until that limit is reached.
- We will advise you of your eligibility as to your matter being financially assisted by a third party where appropriate.
- We accept all major credit cards